Friday, February 27, 2009

New Bike Project

Alright so recently i have become really interested in bikes, fixies mostly,i had a bike that i had planned to work on and turn into a fixie from a single speed but that perticular bike was more trouble then it was worth, so a little trip to the local good will changed all that, and with 20 bucks i got a perfect framed shimano 12 speed that i plan to make fixed gear. Im not very bike savvy and im very much on the broke side with the economy being the way it is so i searched around the web to see if i could do something myself, after a while i came across this video and it inspired me.


This fowl mouth, poor vocabulary using guy, made his own fixie spending little to no money and using NO special bike tools like the rest of the sites say that you need. I have already started my project and another blog with my progress will be coming shortly

No comments:

Post a Comment