Friday, February 27, 2009

Random Gaming Goodness


This is, in my opinion, the greatest game in the history of games, i first started playing this game about two or so years ago with two of my friends, in the beginning i was basically a punching bag for the two of and i couldn't figure out how they were so good. Later i started to know the game better, found a better team, and now i consider myself a master of the game. The two friends that once kicked the crap out of me i now make my bitch for hours on end with the same quarter. I'm a very competitive person when it comes to this game, so whenever i hear that my friends play I'm always up for a challenge, recently i found out two of my good friends also play my game, one of them is clam jams own David, he seems to think that he stands a chance against me, i highly doubt that but ill let him hold on to some hope, my other friend baby dick is a frequent street fighter player but plays more of the capcom vs snk, which is in my opinion the shittiest of the capcom vs series games. As of now i have yet to get my chance to destroy the two of them but i have a feeling in a few weeks ill be taking on baby dick, and if not by the next holiday then by the summer when on our fixie excursion David and i shall have a match. Look out for my victory blogs

2 comments:

  1. pssh please girl.
    i'ma take you out like butter. then, you need to upgrade your shit to streeet fighter 4 cus that's another story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pfffft, please sucka your not even on my level yet, as far as sf4 i heard that shits hella easy so any noob(you) can feel special hahahah

    ReplyDelete