Friday, January 16, 2009

Best Sesh Of My LIFE!

Alright so the vegas life isnt that bad, ive got a nice room great house, nice neighborhood, a little quiet for my taste but its nice all in all. But the one thing i miss the most about my cali life is the greatest of great kushemsmcdank(kush aka marijuana aka BOMBIE).......i got a bit before i came out here but thats long gone and i was gettin the itch, sounds a bit fiendish i know but i just really like to be blown ha!. So last night in desperation i scraped up what resin i could from my piece, some might say gross, but desprete times call for desprite measures. Today i didnt have to babysit my neice so i just did nothing and through the course of my day i was talking to my sister and she brought up a co-worker that she said smoked and he offered to smoke me out. So i though cool sounds like just what i needed, my sister got home and we just chilled for a bit and watched tv i talked to my babymama then around 8 my sisters friend...whos name was dana, dont get too excited it was a guy haha. He shows up and we dont smoke rigth away , just conversate for a while, this guy with a girls name has such interesting stories to tell, hes lived an interesting life. He had pretty goodlooking dank so i was excited, we headed outside to have a sesh and my sister came with us, i figured she was just gonna join us for the company. We got started and after a few hits dana asks my sister if she ever smokes, she said yeah, i didnt really think anything of it so we just continued then he hands it to my sister, to my suprise she took it and started to smoke. Ive seen my sister smoke before, only once though years back. I was suprised yet thought it was pretty fuckin cool. She kept on for about two bowls, i couldnt believe she had kept up for so long. We finished up and headed inside, her friend was heading home and handed me the last of his bud, Its a good two bowls or so, free bud is the best kind. When he left me and my sister started talking and a few minutes into our conversation i started to realize how alike we are. I think we were supposed to be twins or something. Now im just chillen watching king of the hill and hank just threw a fucking sandwich a lueann, probably the most hilarious thing to ever happen on this show. Still pretty faded and im going to go make my own sandwich now. Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment