Thursday, January 15, 2009

New place new start

Starting my new adventure in a completely new state, It was a pretty big 3 hour leap from the great state of California to the deserts of Nevada, I must admit my sisters house is quite nice, very homely, large and its really nice to finally have my own room again, The recent lack of privacy really got me down. Now i have really high expectations for myself, Gotta go back to school, get a job, and hopefully save up enough money to make something out of myself and gain stability before i head back to California, The journey has only begun, but I'm excited.

1 comment:

  1. yo sucka, I just signed up to follow your blog. I get on this bitch quite a bit, so just know that I'm going to see everything you post. Good luck man with everything and well meet up again in the future.

    ReplyDelete