Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thoughts of home...

Well its been about two weeks here, things are moving slowly but moving, i have a sense of motivation here, I'm not being pushed but i feel like i can really get things done out here. I'm going to be starting school soon, if my mother stops holding me back. Lately Ive been thinking about back home, and I'm thinking if i even want to go back anymore, I'm not sure there is a point. I don't know whats left for me out there, the friends i had aren't even friends anymore, everyone turned on me and for what? who knows i guess i was just the finger that's worth cutting off. Its pretty sad because the people i did so much for are the people that fucked me over the worst, if i did go back it wont be for them, it will just me starting over again for....the third time or so hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment