Friday, January 23, 2009

Seeking answers...

Recently I've been stricken with so much drama and bullshit, some of which was true some of which was made up, Just as things started to get better one of the drama causers happens to say something that was only told to a VERY good friend of mine, i didn't know what to think, how to react. I was in shock, he told me that it was the person i first thought of, the person closest to me, that only brought one person to mind. In my head i could only think bad things, how hurt i was that this person i had been through so much with, done so much for, would do such a thing to me. Yet at the same time, my heart is saying that I'm wrong, that this person wouldn't do anything like that, they never could. Its been bugging me for quite some hours now. I had to confront the person and find out what was going on, because the only two explanations to it are, the drama causer hacked mine or my friends gay space, or my friend is in fact telling people the private information i tell them. I decided to test things and said something bad to insure it would be relayed through out the bullshit cycle. Sure enough what was told to my friend was then told back to me almost exactly. This just added to my dilemma further, I had to get the truth, so i called the friend to try and get some clarity, friend was hasty to place blame on others and say "why would i do such a thing", shortly after hung up on me and wouldn't talk to me. A few minutes ago i got a call back and still no answers things just jumped from different person to different person..... Now i don't know whats going on. I'm not sure if i lost the one person i considered a true friend, or if i have been played a fool by drama causer. Its going to be a long morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment